National Cadet Corps
NCC Officer: Lt. S. B. Manke , M: 9730017104,Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NCC organization was incepted in 1948, by an Act of Parliament, Govt. of India.
- This unit is working in NUTAN MARATHA COLLEGE since 1973
- College has one infantry platoon for a boys attached to 18 Maharashtra Bn. NCC, Jalgaon
- The enrolment of 55 students starts in the 1st week of July every year
Motto of NCC: Unity and Discipline.
Aims of NCC:
- To develop the qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship.
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including Defence forces and be always available for the service of nation.
- To create suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up the career in the Defence services.
Motivational Lecture A motivational lecture of Colonel Dilip Pande of 18 Mah. Bn. was organized under the chairmanship of Principal Dr. L.P.Deshmukh on 20 July 2018 at 10 a.m., 43 Boys were Present.
Swachha Bharat Abhiyan NCC Cadets cleaned college campus and the area outside the college Dated:-24/09/2018
Cycle RallyA Cycle Rally ( from Jalgaon to Kanalda 19 Km ) was organized by 18 Mah. Bn. As an adventure activity on 26/09/2018 from Battalion office at Mahabal to Kanv Rishi Ashram, Kanalda. 23 SD, 10 SW ,ANO Capt. K.B.Patil and Care taker Shivraj Patil participated in the rally.
RDCOur Cadet Sagar D. Khalse Selected For RDC Delhi
Recruitment in Army
Six Cadet Selected in Army Recruitment held in Parbhani –Jan And Feb 2020.
- Tejas Jadhav [Artillery, Nashik]
- Durgadas Gaikwad [2 STC, Goa]
- Rahul Patil [Maratha Li, Belgaon]
- Jayesh Patil [Bombay Engineering Group, Pune]
- Dinesh Patil [Maratha Li, Belgaon]
- Akash Sharma [Combat Army Aviation, Nashik]